It was with a a few nerves that I got out of bed this morning and went down to the local newsagent to buy a copy of the magazine to see how it all looked in print.
I had literally gotten into the car, stopping only to brush my teeth, put on a dress and tie back my hair. Not my most glam. As fate would have it, I ran into someone I knew!
I was momentarily mortified by this before being delighted to run into Kate, who I had only met before via the interwebs and social media. Kate has a brilliant blog about her own weight loss journey here and a great Instagram and mini-blog here.
It was pretty exciting to see it all in print. All of the ladies look amazing and I think people looking to make big changes to their health will find everyone’s stories inspiring.
New to my blog?
Welcome and thanks for visiting! Here are a couple of popular posts to help you find your way around:
- Here’s the full story of the intervention that started my weight loss
- Over at the about page, you can find out a little bit more about me
- Chris, my personal trainer and wellness coach
- 10 questions about my weight loss experience answered
- New Idea, Bathers and Me – the post I wrote before I went down to Sydney for the photo shoot
- 40 ways my life has changed since losing 40kg
- I periodically update my progress pages with my daily weigh in’s
Subscribe to my blog so that you never miss a post.